Funky Alien Nail Art

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Check out these super fun nails!!

Prior to 2012 I would paint my nails every now and then but never took the time to do any sort of nail art. When we purchased a Konad stamping set I started to get into the groove. You could call Konad my gateway into nail art.

I had some weird notion in my head that doing my nails took too much time away from my studies but that's just crazy. If anything, nail art makes every day more exciting and breaks up the monotony of school, haha. 

Especially when you have an alien on your thumb nail!


This is a sort of mismatch of nail designs and I love it. I must say one of my favourites is the pink leopard design and it's soo simple. I followed this tutorial.

The colours I used were:
Thumb - Butter London - Slapper
Index Finger - OPI - Mermaid Tears and Colour Club - Wish Upon a Rockstar
Middle Finger - China Glaze - Hang Ten Toes and a Sally Hansen Black
Ring Finger - OPI - Pinking of You, OPI - Over the Taupe, and Sally Hansen Black
Pinky Finger - China Glaze - Reggae to Riches and China Glaze - Full Spectrum

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.