Butter London Poole

Friday, May 17, 2013


Butter London's Poole from their Summer Holiday 2013 collection is a colour well-suited for summer. 

It is a beautiful turquoise that brings to mind both the pool (without the e) and the ocean.

Poole is opaque in two coats and applies well without streaking. 

When I saw it I instantly thought up this manicure in my mind.


I applied OPI's Goldeneye, from the Sky Fall Collection, free-hand on a diagonal at the top corner of each nail. I started out taping the angle but because Goldeneye needs more than one coat for full opacity it just worked better to apply the angle without a guide. 

BTW I love Goldeneye it's pure brilliance and pure gold! 



2 comments

  1. This mani is insanely pretty! I ADORE the gold and blue combo~! Goldeneye is one of the best golds I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think any sort of turquoise colour with gold screams summertime so I couldn't resist.
      Goldeneye is truly amazing!

      Delete

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.