Lumina Lacquer Spring in Iceland

Saturday, July 13, 2013

If you've been following our blog, you will know that we love Lumina Lacquer (see here, here, and here). So, we are continuing to express our love! Today we have Lumina Lacquer Spring in Iceland - a whimsical blue-centric glitter polish with stars, hearts, squares, circles, and mini hexes... and more... oh my! I wanted a high contrast look so I went with Layla SofTouch Effects #04 and accent triangles of butter LONDON Scouse. I absolutely love how this turned out. The pink and blue are a really fun, summery combination that I will try again with some other polishes. The pink and blue together make me think of the Blur song Girls and Boys (linked at the bottom of post) which is a total bonus! I won't go on gushing about Spring in Iceland too much because it is currently unavailable and I am not sure if it will become available again. We can only hope! Now you can look at my nails and rock out to Blur!

All pictures show 1 coat (dabbed) of Lumina Lacquer Spring in Iceland over 2 coats of Layla SofTouch Effects #04, 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of Seche Vite.

Lumina Lacquer links: Shop // Facebook // Instagram









4 comments

  1. Those are so pretty! How do you like the BL? I have one (Slapper) and the formula hates me but I love the color so I wont part with it. lol

    And in response to your comment on my blog-THAT IS AWESOME! I can't wait to try DBB, and Miss Bliss is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This BL is awesome! It's a great formula probably because it's not a creme. I find you have to work really really slowly with their cremes for the most part. And a thick shiny top coat always covers over my mistakes! Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.