Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fantastic Fridays - Food and Fun

Yes, this second instalment of Fantastic Fridays is actually happening on a Saturday. In fact, I was so busy enjoying a wonderfully fantastic Friday that I didn't have time to make a post. I love the fall and September is one of my favorite months - I must enjoy it as much as possible! Shout out to September as a fantastic thing - I love you!

Kitchen Grrrls.
Riley and I also run Kitchen Grrrls. - a mostly vegan food blog where we post pictures and recipes of the food we make and eat. Here is our Veganized Taco Bell Fries Supreme!! So good and we are so proud of this recipe.

Nasty Gal

I don't know what more to say about these Jeffrey Campbell Benson Cut Out Boots other than UGH!

We Heart It
We have been users of we♥it for several years now and have gotten back into more recently. Here is the link to our page - right now we are hearting a lot of Halloween and Fall things! So fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment