OPI Stranger Tides

Monday, September 30, 2013



This is just such a pretty polish. It's a classic kind of polish without being too conventional. 


OPI Stranger Tides is a murky khaki green that leans a little grey. It's a wonderful color and the formula is okay. A little streaky and patchy when you apply it but a good layer of top coat makes it smooth and glossy. I layered some Shleee Polish over top (you can see that pairing here). I'm so glad I picked this up (50% off too) because I love Pirates of the Caribbean and OPI :) 


2 comments

  1. Pretty color! I found your blog through the Glitter & Gloss Mani Monday :) Enjoy your evening!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting :) Have a great day!!

      Delete

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.