Saturday, October 12, 2013

Benefit World Famous Neutrals - Most Glamorous Nudes Ever



It's really funny but we've always had this totally unfounded aversion towards Benefit products. It is in part due to the packaging (the papery, cardboard-y stuff has never flipped our switch) and we generally appreciate more daring eye shadow products.


Well, now we've finally tried a product from Benefit and I don't think our initial judgments were wrong. I admit that the eye shadows are absolutely velvety but the colour, hello? where is it? I don't just mean that in the sense that they're all neutral I mean they are not at all pigmented. 

But hey, if you're in the market for nice feeling shadows that are super safe for work this could be your thing.



I was able to create a nice, fresh look with this palette that I was rather pleased with (okay, it's not the worse thing ever, lol) it's just more subtle than I like to wear.

I might say these shadows really let the mascara shine, haha. It's Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara.


How do you feel about Benefit products?

No comments:

Post a Comment