Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wonderful Wednesdays

I realize that the majority of the items featured in these posts I'll probably never buy because of their price point so, with the exception of the first item, I really embraced the sense of extravagance with this post.

I'm totally in love with this tote bag, even the inside is cute.
via valfre
I haven't checked out Nasty Gal in ages but when I did I was surprised to find myself totally enamoured with the lingerie section. Umm, hello? these panties are gorgeous. 
via nasty gal

I first saw Swedish Hasbeens on bleubirdvintage a few years ago and have wanted them ever since. I don't really have any high heeled shoes of any sort but these look super comfy and cute. This is the peep toe high.

via swedish hasbeens

This jacket is awesome.

via unif

Have a great Wednesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment