China Glaze Glistening Snow & Ultamate Holiday {Silver & Gold}

Tuesday, December 17, 2013


Christmas is getting closer! So here we are with another festive manicure (complete with little bulbs and bells and everything else)!

 

Fun fact: China Glaze Ultamate Holiday was the first ever China Glaze I bought. I found it sometime in April at an Ulta in Port Orange, FL. It had been reduced to $0.99 and I just thought it was the prettiest gold glitter ever. Obviously I snapped it up and then had to have more China Glaze polishes! I was hooked. But Ultamate Holiday will always hold a special place in our polish cupboard and my heart.


The other polish is China Glaze Glistening Snow from their Holiday 2012 collection. I love love love silver holographic micro-glitter so this polish is a total showstopper for me. I am wearing 2 coats of each polish (most of the pictures show these polishes without topcoat for a textured effect).

 



Here I have topped my nails with top coat to make it all glossy and smooth! It looks ethereal. 


Again, with top coat :)

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.