OPI A-Piers To Be Tan

Wednesday, January 22, 2014


I love this polish. It's OPI's A-Piers To Be Tan from their San Francisco collection. Personally, if I was this tanned I think I'd have a serious case of melanoma. 

I was afraid that I wouldn't like this colour on me but I actually like it quite a bit. I think it's because it's a nice warm brown and it's also deep enough that it doesn't feel frumpy.


Rather than reminding me of a tan it reminds me of a caramel apple. I think it's the perfect caramel colour. Luckily, I'm able to hold myself back from nibbling on my finger nails. 

Application is a breeze and just look at how glossy it is without a top coat! I have applied two coats of polish in these photos. You might be able to get away with one but I think it's best to go with two.


Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.