Shleee Polish Year of the Black Rainbow (YOTBR)

Sunday, January 5, 2014


Black Holographic Polish. I cannot get enough. Shleee Polish Year of the Black Rainbow is an amazing take on a black holo. There is this amazing teal shimmer in addition to the holo. Like every Shleee Polish I have ever tried, this polish applies well in 1-2 coats, isn't dulled by a top coat, never chips, and barely wears at the tip. It's a dream in a bottle for your  nails.


While no longer available in the Shleee Polish Etsy Shop as this polish was a very limited release (only 10 bottles I believe!), it's worth showing off because it's beautiful. Whenever I wear a Shleee Polish I never want to take it off and the fact that they're so long-wearing is perfect. I can get a week or more out of a Shleee Polish manicure with, like I said, minimal tip wear and no chipping at all. Aaaaaand the picture below is just for fun to show how amazingly HOLO this polish is! Eyegasmic!


Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.