Lime Crime Styletto Lipstick

Sunday, February 16, 2014



One of my favourite lipsticks that I shamefully don't pull out enough. It's Lime Crime Styletto. I really do need this on my lips more. It's super fun. And pretty wearable, in my opinion.


Lime Crime has the best packaging. Hello? There's a holographic unicorn on it!! :)

The lipstick smells great, too. Like a sweet vanilla scent but nothing overpowering and it isn't a long-lasting scent, either. This lipstick has quite a lot of slip, it glides on very easily. I do find it tends to bleed, you can even see it starting a little in the photo below and I only had it on for a short amount of time. Definitely wear a lip liner with this one folks. You do need to apply a few layers in order to get this even and fully opaque but if you were to apply a black liner (either eye or lip, if that exists) you wouldn't need to layer so much. I do love that this is a glossy black, it really amps up the sleekness.


It's so great to wear unexpected colours and most often they aren't as scary as you might think at first. Be free to experiment with makeup and you never know what exciting products you'll find!! 

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.