Pink Ombre with Shleee Polish Minnie's Bow-Tique

Wednesday, March 5, 2014


Here I go again with a super girly, pink, glittery manicure! I am a simple lady who loves the bright, pink and glittery things in life - what can I say?! I'm definitely not apologizing for it. 


Here is a pink ombre/gradient mani using OPI Pinking of You and Cult Nails Untamed. Both are gorgeous and they work so well together in this ombre look. You can purchase Cult Nails Untamed here and receive $12 off your purchase of $24 or more (you must use this link)!


Of course, I couldn't leave good enough alone so I topped it off with Minnie's Bow-Tique from Shleee Polish. It's still available if you love it as much as I do! 


Now, if only the weather would get as hot as my nails... 

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.