Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics - Seething

Tuesday, April 15, 2014


I really love this colour by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. I don't think we've ever owned anything quite like it. A light metallic baby pink (it's a bit deeper than it appears in the photos). I feel like Malibu Barbie wearing this polish. I feel like it makes my hands look a bit tanned (also maybe not evident from the photos, maybe it's all in my head :P).


I have applied two coats of Seething with Seche Vite on top. I feel like three coats would have worked well also. It is a bit streaky this polish but nothing offensive. The beautiful colour makes up for that anyway!


Don't you just love the OCC nail polish bottles? They're gorgeous in my opinion. And I was pleasantly surprised by the brush. Considering the bottles are so sleek, I expected the brush to be rather thin and sorta dinky but it wasn't. It is somewhat wide and flares out across the nail well for easy application.

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.