Utopia's Polish Piñata (Again!) & Cult Nails Deal With It

Tuesday, April 29, 2014



And now for the return of Utopia's Polish Piñata! Perhaps you weren't around the first time I posted this amazing glitter bomb but I wore it previously over Girly Bits Jelly Shoes. I loved it then and I love it now.


I thought that Cult Nails Deal With It was the perfect base for Piñata. I was reminded of all the lovely flowers and butterflies that pop up in springtime (which we're still waiting on in our neck of the woods).  


The thing I love about this glitter bomb nail polish is how all the glitters are holographic. Ah! I just love holographic glitter and I really love it over a bright neon base colour.


Whenever I wear a glitter polish, I layer Gelous (from Sally Beauty) and Seche Vite over the glitter for a super smooth and shiny finish. As an added bonus, Piñata is not too thirsty so it maintains it's glossy finish for the length of the mani! 


What glitters can you spot? ;)



And one more picture for good measure... as if there weren't already enough. 




Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.