Enchanted Polish Castle On A Cloud over OPI If You Moust, You Moust with Lynnderella Moonstone Magic

Wednesday, May 28, 2014


This mani features a trio of polishes that made the most perfect, feminine and delicate manicure. I present to you Enchanted Polish Castle On A Cloud over OPI If You Moust, You Moust with Lynnderella Moonstone Magic accent.


Enchanted Polish Castle On A Cloud is an amazing multichrome-holo topper than transforms any polish into a shifting spectacle of beauty. I really love how delicate Castle On A Cloud yet it really transforms any nail polish into something special.


Then, I decided to add Lynnderella Moonstone Magic on my ring nail because I made a boo-boo when I rushed my application. It actually made it even prettier than I could have imagined. I really loved the way the opalescent (Moonstonescent?!) compliments Castle On A Cloud. So ethereal!


I love how OPI If You Moust You Moust plays with the blue shirt in Castle On A Cloud. This OPI is one of my favorite pink polishes of all time. 


Look at that holo glow!!


And don't forget the delicate little mini stars in Moonstone Magic! So in LOVE with this mani! 

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.