Lynnderella Eggstra Pretty! over OPI Don't Burst My Bubble

Saturday, May 31, 2014


Eggstra Pretty! isn't a new polish - it came out in Spring 2013 from the Lynnderella Coming Up Neon Collection. But to me, it's new and it's amazing.


I found that OPI Don't Burst My Bubble was the most perfect base for Eggstra Pretty! It allowed the amazing shimmer in the Lynnderella polish to show while maintaining a jelly type look overall.


I took way too many pictures of this manicure because I feel head over heels in love with it. 


This was the perfect delicate yet fun manicure to sport in springtime as the weather is warming and the sun is shining.


I used 2 coats of the OPI and 2 coats of Eggstra Pretty! to ensure perfect glitter coverage. I didn't have to fish for any glitter and it was a dream to apply.


To finish everything off, I topped my mani with 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of Seche Vite. I got about 5 days out of this mani and it looked as good as the day I applied it to my nails. 


Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.