Colors by Llarowe Here Comes the Brides and Liquor is Quicker

Thursday, January 1, 2015



HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2015, wow! I like the sound of 2015. Maybe it's because five is my favourite number, who knows? But it's here, so let's do this!

I bring to you two unique polishes from Colors by Llarowe. I've never seen a polish quite like Here Comes the Brides; it's off-white crelly base with black and purple glitters of various sizes along with irredescent square glitters, gets me excited.

Not often do you see a shade of purple quite like Liquour is Quicker, it's almost periwinkle. The fact that it's a jelly is just super cool. 


Both polishes applied well with two coats. I finished the nails off with one coat of topcoat. 

Thanks for looking and hopefully we can be a little more consistent in 2015.
Well wishes to you and yours for the new year!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.