Colors by Llarowe Soccer Mom

Friday, January 2, 2015


I tend to prefer dark blue nail polishes over baby blue or powder blue ones but for some reason I absolutely adore Soccer Mom from Colors by Llarowe. I would classify this shade of blue as sky blue. I can just imagine some white puffy clouds floating inside the bottle. It also reminds me of the movie Frozen (although I have never seen it). 


The white shimmer and microglitters, which you can see well in this photo, lend the polish an icy coolness. I find it interesting that this is from the Summer 2014 collection because of that. Also surprising is the fact that this polish looks fine with my skin tone despite it being pretty cool. 


I was very content with this polish and was in no rush to change it. 

It dries matte with a little texture so you definitely need a topcoat to bring out its shine.

You can buy it here.

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.