Girly Bits Hoop! There It Is Neons Collection + Lynnderella As Above, So Holo Skittle

Friday, August 28, 2015


Neons, Neons, Beautiful Neons! Earlier this summer Girly Bits released a collection of neons named after Pam's hooping hobby. Overall, I love this collection of neons. The formula is really good to work with for neons which are notoriously difficult. For my mani, I used OPI Glitter Peel Off as my base coat and topped everything off with glitter (duh!) and Girly Bits Glitter Glaze. The above pictures show all the neons without top coat (still pretty good, huh?).


The first picture shows (from index to pinky): Hooperchondriac, These Hips Don't Lie, Thump Your Melons, Hoop! There It Is. The second picture (index to pinky): Get Indie Flow, Don't Paddle Break A Nail, Hip Hoop Hooray, You're My Hooper Hero. Unpictured are It's Hoop to Be Square and I've Got High Hoops which were on my thumbs. All are shown at two coats because OPI Glitter Peel Off happened to work really well as a base for the neons. 


The glitter I chose was As Above, So Holo from Lynnderella which is yet another Special Edition (no longer available). I thought the silver glitter would work really well with the neons and I wasn't wrong! This mani made me super happy because 1) who doesn't love a neon rainbow skittle and 2) who doesn't love Lynnderella's nano stars (of which AASH has plenty). I really did not want to take this mani off but when the time came, I just used an wooden nail stick to pop the nail polish off. 

1 comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.