Lynnderella Little Stars and Bars + Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Bound to the City Life

Friday, September 4, 2015


I'm all about that blue. I used to think pink was my OTL (one true love) but it might actually be blue. When it comes to pink, there's always a chance it will be too yellow or too orange whereas with blues, they almost always work on me. And they almost always look a-freaking-mazing! Kind of like this combination: Lynnderella Little Stars and Bars over Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Bound to the City Life. These are two of my favorite polish makers and this combination is a match made in heaven, IMHO.

I love how fluffy and soft Little Stars and Bars looks in contrast to the deep, almost vampy Bound to the City Life. Both of these polishes are awesome to work with. LSaB is one coat over two coats of BttCL. The depth of this BEGL is just phenomenal - I could dive into it. Both of these polishes dry a little bump so in order to maximize shine which is absolutely necessary with colours like these, I used Girly Bits Glitter Glaze. I actually am wearing this manicure over OPI Glitter Peel Off base coat and I'm currently on day four and going strong. Barely any tip wear as to be expected with BEGL. 


You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here. And while this Lynnderella is no longer available for auction on eBay, you can view other polishes available here

2 comments

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.