Lynnderella Pink Starfish + Fiendish Fancies It Eats You Alive

Wednesday, September 23, 2015


For anyone who is a Lynnderella fan, you know about those polishes. Those polishes that literally everyone lusts over and those polishes that have some sort of epic status among fans. In my mind, Lynnderella Pink Starfish is one of those polishes. I got really lucky and fluked into this polish by total chance. I am happy to be sharing it with all of you today. 


Star glitters. Let's talk about them for a minute. I seriously love them. They might be one of my favorite types of glitter and those nano stars that Lynn uses?... Heavenly! This polish is packed with stars... pink satin stars, pink holographic stars, nano stars... all in a hot pink jelly base packed with microglitter. Yummy! This polish like bubblegum for mermaids. 


See what I mean? That macro is drool-worthy. And Fiendish Fancies It Eats You Alive was the absolute perfect base for the Lynnderella. I used 3 coats of It Eats You Alive and 1 coat of Pink Starfish. I topped everything off with a thick coat of Gelous and a thick coat of Girly Bits Glitter Glaze... My OTP of top coat for glitters. 


Lynnderella polishes can be purchased on eBay or Storenvy. Fiendish Fancies can be purchased in their online shop.
*Fiendish Fancies polish was provided for my honest review.*

2 comments

  1. It's Lynnderella so you know it has to be gorgeous 💗💖💗!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynnderella has a magical way of making polish, for sure!

      Delete

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.