Femme Fatale - Midsummer Night's Dream Collection {My Picks}

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year! We hope your 2015 was great and that 2016 will be even more streets ahead for you! You read the title correctly... we are posting Femme Fatale's Midsummer Night's Dream Collection on a cold January. But, Femme Fatale is based in Australia AAAAND this collection was released in September. These are the polishes we picked up from a total of seven polishes. 


Love's Wound is a pink lilac loaded with green and golden shimmer. It's truly unique and mesmerizing. I am wearing 2 coats and, as you can see, I applied the coats too thickly as it streaked a little. Oops. Love this. 


Liquid Pearl is another totally unique and awesome standout from the collection. I love the way this transforms at every angle and lighting. I am wearing 3 coats as it is a little sheer (intentionally) to allow the flakies to stand out. 


Spangled Starlight is so awesome. I decided to layer one coat over a purple-toned grey (China Glaze Change Your Altitude) for a delicate look. Valesha at Peachy Polish wore it over Zoya Caitlin for a different look which I also love. I love how sparkly and elegant this topper is. You could also wear it alone in about 3 coats if you prefer a mega glitter look.


But A Dream is a really cool sheer blue frost with pink shimmer. I honestly love this polish especially on my short nails. I don't imagine this would look great on longer nails with a lot of white tip. You could definitely layer it over a light baby blue to enjoy it though!


Lastly we have Maiden's Patience which is a pearly crelly with silver hexes and greenish shimmer. I wanted to love this one so much but the formula kind of sucked and it definitely doesn't look as nice as I expected it to. Disappointed. Three coats here. 

I purchased these in a group buy with The Lazy Lacquerista directly from Femme Fatale Cosmetics in Australia.

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.