Lynnderella - Birthday Fairy (Green)

Friday, January 22, 2016



A few weeks ago, I posted another Lynnderella Birthday Fairy but this is the latest iteration of the Birthday Fairy and this one is GREEN! Or maybe more of a blue-leaning green bordering on turquoise. I'm enjoying some sushi as I write this post and I'm quite happy, just thought I would share that with you all. 



As for this version of Birthday Fairy, I chose to layer it over Contrary Polish Make Believe Reality which is a minty jelly with pink shimmer. I wanted to make this Birthday Fairy look as squishy and jelly as its pink sister. So, this is 2 coats of Contrary Polish and 2 coats of the Lynnderella. This Birthday Fairy has much more bar glitter and glitter in general than its pink sister. I would also say I'm more partial to the pink version even though this has a lovely blue shimmer. I used two layers of top coat to ensure a smooth finish. I also wore this over Sally Hansen Big Peel Off Base Coat to make removal easy and, I must say, I love the SH glitter base much more than the OPI version. It's amazing. 


Lynnderella polishes can be purchased on eBay or Storenvy

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.