More Ever After Polishes! Something Blue, Princess Cake, Stuffed and Falling

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

So, I'm totally falling in love with Ever After Polish. And to show my love, I have beautiful swatches to share with you all. 


Something Blue was part of Rachel's Wedding Duo and boy, oh boy, is it gorgeous. This is a stunning jelly blue with multi-coloured flakies. I am wearing 2 coats and no top coat for the pictures. Yes, it's THAT glossy. Ugh, love it. 


Next up is Stuffed which was the Thanksgiving Mystery polish. It's not my favorite but it's very unique. I am wearing 3 coats but it's still kind of sheer. I can't put my finger on what I don't love about it but I know lots of other ladies love it!


Okay now Falling is a polish I can obsess over. Where do I begin? Shimmer, flakies, jelly base? All of it together makes for the most amazing nail polish I've worn in a while. Yum! I am wearing 2 coats and it's so glossy and gorgeous. I am obsessed. 


Here is Princess Cake which is a polish that I could permanently wear on my nails. It's so freaking delicate with the prettiest little bit of holo and silver flakies. Ah! This polish was made for dainty polish lovers, like me. 

AAAAAND one big last picture of Something Blue because it's ah-freaking-mazing!


You can purchase Ever After polishes online. Follow Ever After on Instagram and Facebook or join the Polishes Princesses Ever After Fan group.

1 comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.