Epic Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Haul + BEGL Plum Tired of the Cold

Wednesday, February 17, 2016


I love me some Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer. It's the brand of which I own the most polishes in my too-big collection. I just can't find a nail polish brand (indie or not) that lasts like BEGL does. I barely get tip wear which makes me the happiest camper who ever camped. 

So, how about a vintage BEGL which is circa 2013. Plum Tired of the Cold is a beautiful shimmer and glitter combo which I layered over Deborah Lippmann Dark Side of the Moon. Plum Tired of the Cold has red, black and gold holo glitters in various shapes and sizes. This is such a unique polish and I definitely have nothing like it in my stash. Love it! 

P.S. the Deborah Lippmann stained like a mother so avoid that polish like the dickens. 


You can purchase these Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here. Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Instagram and like them on Facebook. Plum Tired of the Cold is super old and can only be found through nail polish friends or blog sales if you're lucky. 

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.