Blue-Eyed Girl Lacuqer - Kaffir Lily

Sunday, April 10, 2016



For many years I had it in my head that I couldn't wear light pink polishes. I must have worn a really awkward light pink polish once and it must have looked hideous. From that moment (until now), I thought light pinks were not for me. As a result of this odd paranoia, I was hesitant to pick up Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Kaffir Lily despite loving the swatches online. Anyway, I took a chance and tried it... I think it looked nice!


Kaffir Lily is a creamy pinky/lavender pastel linear holographic polish with a strong pink glass fleck shimmer throughout... there must be some gold somewhere in there too (or at least that's how it looks on me). It's actually really close to my skin tone and worked as a really great neutral on my baby nubs. Like all Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquers, I got great wear out of this polish in 2 coats with base and top coat. 



You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook for the latest updates!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.