Whites and Greys featuring Paint Box Polish, Anonymous Lacquer and Smitten Polish

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Paint Box Polish The Closest Shave You'll Ever Have, Anonymous Lacquer Bridezilla, Smitten Polish Shoe Polish

I always wonder if I'm getting too old to wear more than one colour on all my nails. I think this manicure was my attempt at an "adult" skittle wherein I used whites and greys and only 3 different polishes. I think I succeeded if I can say so myself. 

Paint Box Polish The Closest Shave You'll Ever Have, Anonymous Lacquer Bridezilla, Smitten Polish Shoe PolishPaint Box Polish The Closest Shave You'll Ever Have, Anonymous Lacquer Bridezilla, Smitten Polish Shoe Polish

For this manicure I used a few new to me brands, namely Paint Box Polish and Anonymous Lacquer. I acquired both of these polishes from polish boxes (Magic 8 Box and Awesome Sauce Indie Box respectively). I have to say that I was impressed with the opacity of the Paint Box Polish and disappointed with the gloopy/patchiness of the Anonymous Lacquer. I love white polishes but this was a dud plus the shimmer didn't show through like I had hoped for. Finally, the Smitten Polish was lovely but the application was a bit awkward (patchy as well).

Paint Box Polish - The Closest Shave You'll Ever Have (Magic 8 Box) - middle
Anonymous Lacquer - Bridezilla (Awesome Sauce Indie Box) - index and pinky
Smitten Polish - Shoe Polish (Smitten with Dreamland Group Exclusive) ring

Paint Box Polish The Closest Shave You'll Ever Have, Anonymous Lacquer Bridezilla, Smitten Polish Shoe PolishPaint Box Polish The Closest Shave You'll Ever Have, Anonymous Lacquer Bridezilla, Smitten Polish Shoe Polish

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.