Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Siren's Guiding Light

Friday, September 16, 2016

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Siren's Guiding Light

I can't believe how the time flies. Every November, Julie from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer hosts an auction for Depression Awareness. She not only makes amazing nail polish, she's also a great person who isn't afraid to talk about her own struggle with depression. For last year's auction, Julie created Siren's Guiding Light which benefited I Need A Lighthouse.

Siren's Guiding Light is a dove gray scattered holo with bright flashes of blue-to-violet duochrome microflakes. It's so complex yet understated. A true masterpiece of a lacquer! I am wearing 2 coats plus top coat in the pictures. I always want to love grey polish but it hates my skintone. I still love this polish, though :)

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Siren's Guiding LightBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Siren's Guiding Light

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook for the latest updates!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.