Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer - Terrific Twos

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Terrific Twos

This pretty blue microglitter is called Wishes of a Blue-Eyed Girl Turns TWO! It was an LE polish from a few years ago and I only recently got my hands on it. There's something about this shade of blue that makes me really happy.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Terrific Twos Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Terrific Twos

I decided to layer this over Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Void Stuff because... well, I'm not sure why. I think I would have preferred it on its own but I felt the need to wear undies. It can definitely get opaque on its own in two coats. While it is a microglitter it dries relatively smooth but I am wearing a thick coat of HK Girl Top Coat which is a new FAVE! Yay!

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Terrific Twos Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Terrific Twos

Here is a macro so you can see all the glittery goodness. There are a lot of colours in there!

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Terrific Twos

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates!

2 comments

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.