Elevation Polish, Cupcake Polish and Girly Bits... Oh my!

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Elevation Polish SBP: Sunrise Alpenglow, Cupcake Polish Bubbles and Baubles, Girly Bits Xmas & O's

I'm going to be honest... I'm really proud of this combination of polishes. Again, reminiscent of Springtime. I borrowed 2/3 of the polishes I'm wearing today from Natalie (#natcatswap) and she is a genius when it comes to nail polish combinations. Her nails always look amazing and she pairs polishes so beautifully. Consider this my tribute to her!

Elevation Polish SBP: Sunrise Alpenglow, Cupcake Polish Bubbles and Baubles, Girly Bits Xmas & O'sElevation Polish SBP: Sunrise Alpenglow, Cupcake Polish Bubbles and Baubles, Girly Bits Xmas & O's

Index and Middle - Elevation Polish SBP: Sunrise Alpenglow (2 coats)
Ring - Cupcake Polish Bubbles and Baubles (2 coats)
Pinky - Girly Bits Xmas & O's (2 coats)
And top coat to finish off all the nails.

I really wish I owned Cupcake Polish Bubbles and Baubles... so if anyone wants to give me their bottle I would be eternally grateful *cue the cheesy grin*

Elevation Polish SBP: Sunrise Alpenglow, Cupcake Polish Bubbles and Baubles, Girly Bits Xmas & O'sElevation Polish SBP: Sunrise Alpenglow, Cupcake Polish Bubbles and Baubles, Girly Bits Xmas & O's

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.