Glam Polish - Sweet Peach

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Glam Polish Sweet Peach

I have yet another Spring-y polish on my nails today. This is Glam Polish Sweet Peach which I think was a Mei Mei's Signatures exclusive (Google tells me that this is correct). Can you tell how desperately I want for it to be Spring? There's SO. MUCH. SNOW. Ugh. I borrowed this from Natalie as part of our #natcatswap

While this is super pretty I think it would look even better with a tan. I had a bit of a hard time trying to apply this one. I am wearing 3 coats plus top coat. It had a tendency to drag and be patchy. It's so pretty though. I have no hard feelings for this polish. 

It's also Valentine's Day so yeah. Have at it. This is sort of appropriate what with its name being Sweet Peach and all. That's probably a term of endearment that people use, right? :P

Glam Polish Sweet Peach

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.