Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer - The Night Tears Us Loose

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL The Night Tears Us Loose

Continuing with my BEGL swatch-fest, I have another polish from the We Saw the Stars collection. This time around it's The Night Tears Us Loose which is jaw dropping. This is one of my new favorite BEGL polishes because it's so unique and the formula is ogasmic, for lack of a better explaination. 

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL The Night Tears Us Loose

The Night Tears Us Loose is described as a "green-leaning teal linear holographic with red to gold shifting shimmer." Honestly though, this is AMAZEBALLS. I tried my best to capture all the faces of this polish but I wasn't quite able to get the green that's really obvious in certain lighting. You can see it a bit in the close-up below. 

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL The Night Tears Us LooseBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL The Night Tears Us Loose

This nail polish applied like butter. So smooth and flowed so perfectly. I am wearing 2 coats but it was almost a one-coater. The shift in this is just so beautiful and I would recommend getting it even if you're not a huge green lover. It's magical.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL The Night Tears Us Loose

I thought I would share the inspiration for this nail polish name: Half Life I by Arcade Fire. Cool beans!

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL The Night Tears Us Loose

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here.  
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.