Fiendish Fancies - The Wraith from the Cabin Fever Collection

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Fiendish Fancies The Wraith

The Cabin in the Woods was one of the first horror movies I ever saw (I avoided horror films for most of my life). I don't watch a lot of movies but this is one of the best I have ever seen. I am sure most people have seen it by now but if you haven't (even if you're a bit of a scaredy cat like me... watch it!). The Wraith from Fiendish Fancies is inspired by one of the scary characters in The Cabin in the Woods... 

Fiendish Fancies The WraithFiendish Fancies The Wraith

The Wraith is described as a creamy baby blue with indigo speckles. Spot on! This lovely crelly covers well in 2 coats and it's so super smooth without topcoat but, of course, top coat brings out the shine so is completely recommended. 

Fiendish Fancies The WraithFiendish Fancies The Wraith

In case you were wondering about the inspiration...


The Wraith, along with its other spooky friends from the Cabin Fever Collection, is available for purchase from Fiendish Fancies (made in Toronto!). Follow Fiendish Fancies on Facebook and Instagram for updates.


*Item provided for honest review*

2 comments

  1. That's so funny, same here, I avoid horror movies, but I said we should go see Cabin in the theater. It didn't bother me...much. :D

    ReplyDelete

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.