Cuter Cuticles Union Cuticle Oil

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Cuter Cuticles Oil Union

I have been a Cuter Cuticles fan for years now. Their Barrier Butter is my addiction. I slather it on almost every night before bed and it works wonders. I received a sample of Cuter Cuticles Cuticle Oil in the scent "Union" at Indie Expo Canada Toronto 2017, which was one of the event exclusive scents along with "Kensington."

"Union" is said to smell "just like a sticky, sweet cinnamon bun" because that's what Union Station has always smelled like to Sammy since she was a little girl. What a sweet description and sentiment! I absolutely love Cuter Cuticles' Cuticle Oil and it works so well. The below photos shows my cuticles about 30 minutes after applying the cuticle oil and rubbing it in. I love the scent of this because it's not at all over-powering and not too sickly. It makes me hungry for a cinnamon bun. 

Cuter Cuticles Oil Union

You can purchase Cuter Cuticles here. Join the Cuter Cuticles' Cuties Facebook group for the latest updates. Any leftovers of "Union" and "Kensington" will be available on the IEC website in the future. 


*Item provided by Cuter Cuticles for honest review*

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.