Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara {Review}

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Lancôme Canada New Monsieur Big Mascara ChickAdvisor

I was recently sent the New Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara to try courtesy of ChickAdvisor. Monsieur Big is an all-new mascara that promises voluminous lashes without clumps, smudges. I am a mascara junkie and I know when a mascara is good. I also know when a mascara is bad. Ladies and gentlemen, the Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara is VERY, VERY, VERY good. 

Lancôme Canada New Monsieur Big Mascara ChickAdvisor


When it comes to my mascara, I spare no expense. I am a high-end mascara kind of gal. Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara really does add a ton of volume to my lashes without clumps or extra fussing about. As promised, the brush is very big and soft but not so big that it's awkward to use. I usually end up with mascara all over my lid but not with this application - it's kind of a miracle. I applied one coat of Monsieur Big and fell in love. It truly is a match. I've never used a Lancôme mascara before but it's easily on par with Benefit, Too Faced and Estée Lauder (which are my usual suspects).

Lancôme Canada New Monsieur Big Mascara ChickAdvisor

This mascara is also VERY black. I love the name of this shade: 01 Big is the New Black. The packaging is very fun - I absolutely love the black and bright magenta. I wore it for 15 hours with no flaking or smudging as I would expect for such a high-end mascara. Monsieur Big does not disappoint. With a price tag of $31.00, it performs as it should and maybe a little better than I expected. I'm not easily impressed with a mascara but Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara is my new love.

Lancôme Canada New Monsieur Big Mascara ChickAdvisor

A few extra bonus points are awarded to Monsieur Big because it has been tested under ophtalmological control and is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. I would fall into the sensitive eyes category but this mascara did not irritate my eyes in anyway. The brush was soft enough that it didn't hurt during application (for reference, I find Benefit They're Real! to hurt my eyes during application). 

I was sent this product by ChickAdvisor for my honest review. 

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.