Cupcake Polish Los Angeles and Tiki To My Heart

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

As I wait not-so-patiently for Spring to arrive, I am painting my nails in the brightest shades. These two Cupcake Polishes are fitting the bill and lifting my mood.

Cupcake Polish The Tiki To My Heart



Cupcake Polish The Tiki To My Heart

The first of these two gorgeous pink holos is Cupcake Polish The Tiki To My Heart which is a bright pink linear holographic nail polish with heavy pink shimmers. I am wearing two easy coats and top coat. This formula was perfect. This is such a bright pink! The shimmers only add to the overall pink effect. If you love pink, you should definitely own this. 

Cupcake Polish The Tiki To My Heart

The next two pictures show Cupcake Polish Los Angeles which is a hot pink linear holographic nail polish without the shimmer. It's somewhat close to The Tiki To My Heart but the overall effect is quite different due to the lack of shimmers in this one. Another flawless finish in 2 coats plus top coat. I love how saturated with holo this is without being greyed out or dull. It's beautiful in sunlight and shade. Another winner for team pink!

Cupcake Polish Los Angeles

Cupcake Polish Los Angeles

Cupcake Polish links:

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.