My Indie Polish Night Is Coming September 2018 Horror Movies Polish Pickup

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Provided for photography and review

So, the theme for the September Polish Pickup is Horror Movies and I just don't do horror movies. I am just too prone to nightmares and being skittish. I've seen a handful of horror films and they weren't the really scary ones. Today I have My Indie Polish's creation inspired by The Town That Dreaded Sundown (which looks super scary). Behold the beautiful and not-scary-at-all My Indie Polish Night Is Coming.




My Indie Polish Night Is Coming is a beautiful smokey lilac crelly base with FIVE kinds of flakies in 2 different sizes. My Indie Polish is THE BEST at crelly polishes like this. I seriously can't explain how happy this polish makes me. It's the assortment of flakes in the beautifully smoky base. I am wearing three thin coats plus top coat. This polish dries with a pretty high shine because of the amazing MIP formula. Removal is easy peasy as is application. I seriously love this and there is a cap so act fast if you want it!

$12.00 USD with a cap of 100 bottles sold. The movie poster was the inspiration for this polish and it's going to give me nightmares. For real.




If you are not familiar with the Polish Pickup, here is a run-down: Each month Polish Pickup will bring you a variety of polishes from indie makers based on a theme voted on by the people! 

Shop is live the first Friday at 11 AM EST of each month and stays open for four days, through the following Monday at Midnight EST.  This is the ONLY time frame in which the monthly polishes will be available for purchase. 

All products are pre-ordered and will ship a minimum of 3 weeks after sale commencement. Polish Pickup ships for a flat fee of $3 in the US and $5 to Canada. International shipping is now available at cost. Polish Pickup will combine orders placed over the 4 day sale period.  This will happen automatically when shipping begins and you will then receive your shipping overage refunds. 


My Indie Polish links:

Polish Pickup links:

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.