BLUSH Lacquers Ride the Wave (Polish Pickup Archives)

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Jaw-dropping seems like the only appropriate descriptor for BLUSH Lacquers Ride the Wave. I don't think I have ever seen a polish with so much holo flake and shimmer together. It's truly as shimmery and shifty and holo-y as my photos show. Looking at my nails was endlessly entertaining for the time I wore this polish, which was a full week. BLUSH Lacquers wear very well on me with little to no tip wear and absolutely no chipping. This polish holds a special place in my collection and it will definitely be in the Top 10 Polishes I Wore in 2019 list. 

BLUSH Lacquers Ride the Wave swatch by Streets Ahead Style




BLUSH Lacquers Ride the Wave swatch by Streets Ahead Style

BLUSH Lacquers Ride the Wave was inspired by Wave Race 64 (a video game) and it is described as a teal-toned aqua base loaded with holo flakes and a strong pink shimmer that shifts to orange (and gold and green at extreme angles). I wore two coats plus top coat and my nails were otherworldly. Such an incredible nail polish. I can only hope and wish and beg that Victoria creates more polishes in this finish in ALLLLL the colours of the rainbow and more. Sadly, this polish was exclusive to the Polish Pickup (last June, no less) so you will only find it from a nail friend or someone selling their bottle (but I don't know why anyone would!).  

BLUSH Lacquers Ride the Wave swatch by Streets Ahead Style

BLUSH Lacquers Ride the Wave swatch by Streets Ahead Style

Polish Pickup links:

Blush Lacquers links:
Shop

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.