Color Club Miss Bliss + Vinylmation Bakery!

Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's no secret that I love pink. It's also no secret that I love holographic polishes. Meet Color Club Miss Bliss: a vibrantly holographic pink polish! There isn't much more to say about this polish except that it applies easily, dries quite quickly and lasts about 4 days without chipping (and that's without a top coat!). I love this polish and it's definitely a new go-to in my collection. 

I also thought I would share my love for Disney Vinylmation figurines in this post. The one featured in the pictures was part of the Bakery Collection. We picked the Marie cupcake up at the Orlando International Airport after missing it at the parks. We love us some Disney... and pink polish!

All pictures show 2 coats of Color Club Miss Bliss, no top coat. 

Flash
Sun/Shade combo
Natural Light
Natural Light
Full Shade

Flash

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! You can often find it on Ebay or if you don't like Ebay you can buy it from Llarowe http://shop.llarowe.com/collections/color-club/halographic-hues-collection. Hope that helps and you can buy yourself a bottle :)

      Delete
  2. I love this nail polish! I've been looking for a great holographic one for a reasonable price (there are so many super pricey ones) and this one looks amazing. Thanks for sharing!
    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my faves! Hope you can pick it up! Thanks for checking out our blog :) All the best!!

      Delete

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.