Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer - I Fought For My Soul

Monday, December 19, 2016

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL I Fought For My Soul

The time for red nails has come. It's less than one week until Christmas and I just can't believe it! Here is a gorgeous bright red holo from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer's re-released Buffy the Vampire Slayer Collection - I Fought For My Soul. This is just delicious and juicy. I love the addition of the blue microglitters.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL I Fought For My SoulBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL I Fought For My Soul

This polish practically applied itself in 1 coat. Yes, folks. This is ONE COAT. Hello! I also discovered via this mani that CND Creative Play Top Coat dulls holos. I'm kind of bummed because I really like that top coat but I can always use it for cremes. Consider this a note to myself, haha. And a note of caution to you all! Unfortunately this polish is no longer available but if you see it in a Facebook group - BUY IT! It's a SUPERB red holo.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL I Fought For My SoulBlue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL I Fought For My Soul

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates!

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.