Scofflaw Little Edie in the Grey Gardens + China Glaze Petal to the Metal

Tuesday, October 14, 2014


Don't worry we haven't forgotten about this here blog, we've just being very busy lately. This is a look from a few months back. As you can probably tell from the colour selection, these pictures are from the Springtime. Eek! I've fallen behind in uploading for sure! 


I chose to pick up the pink of the hexes in the Scofflaw polish and to do that I used China Glaze Petal to the Metal from the Spring 2014 Collection The Peonies and Park Ave. It was the perfect pairing I must say. To add a little more interest I applied the three dots down the centre of those pink nails using a dotting tool and Cult Nails You're my Dandy Lion


I love Scofflaw Polishes. I love glitter in a creme base. This is a particularly interesting Scofflaw polish. It's a really nice grey with pink, yellow, and gold hex glitters along with some pale purple squares and a GORGEOUS green shimmer. Unfortunately, it's not apparent in these photos because it is also very light in person but it makes the polish.


Scofflaw polishes have great staying power. China Glaz can be iffy but (if I can recall correctly :s) Petal to the Metal was pretty good. All polishes were topped with Seche Vite top coat. 

Little Edie in the Grey Gardenscan be purchased here along with other Scofflaw Nail Varnishes . Cult Nails is sold here. You can find China Glaze almost anywhere in store or online but Nail Polish Canada is one place to start.

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.