Different Dimension - Bean There, Done That

Friday, June 30, 2017

Different Dimension - Bean There, Done That

I've been blasting The 20/20 Experience (the first CD - the second one kind of sucks) from Justin Timberlake this past week and I just heard Spaceship Coupe. These nails are totally spaceship-like and I'm into that. 

Different Dimension - Bean There, Done That

Different Dimension Bean There, Done That was a Limited Edition for the original Polish Con event in Chicago in September of 2016. It's a futuristic silver holographic with silver holographic micro-flakes with color-shifting shimmer. I am wearing 3 very thin coats plus top coat but it is very smooth on its own and relatively easy to remove as the microflakies are, well, micro. I recall a few bald spots at two coats but a third helped cover it all up and the massive amounts of flakies and holo hid any bald areas. The shimmer in this is very Spring-like to my eye even though it's a silver polish which might seem more Wintry. It's almost a pastel green/blue shift which is just beautiful.

Different Dimension - Bean There, Done That

It is inspired by Cloudgate in Millennium Park, aka "The Bean." I had the privilege of visiting Chicago in summer 2015 and I had a blast. I absolutely love Chicago - it's probably my favorite US city that I have visited to date. The architecture is out of this world and unlike any other city I have seen. Every building seems to have a story and fascinating history and I love that kind of stuff. And when I visited Cloudgate, you bet I took one of those photos in it. I can't find it now but it's one of those basic pictures haha.

Different Dimension - Bean There, Done That

What I love about this polish is how spacey and futuristic it looks on the nail. The shifts are very intense and visible in all lighting. The holo is blinding in the sun too so that's a bonus. Different Dimension makes some gorgeous polishes and this is one of my favorite to date. I've recently become a fan and her LE and special edition polishes are some of my favorite.

Different Dimension - Bean There, Done That

You can purhcase Different Dimension online. Follow Different Dimension on Facebook and Instagram.

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.