piCture pOlish Bordeaux by Nil Nails

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Warning: sexy red nail polish ahead. I wanted to alert you to the fact that the gorgeous nail polish that I'm sharing today is incredibly sexy and might make you drool a little bit. 

  
piCture pOlish Bordeaux

Picture Polish Bordeaux is a dark wine jelly scatter holographic which dries smooth on the nail (contains no glitter). I am wearing 2 coats and top coat. Dear lord, this nail polish is perfection. The formula and the finish and the colour and the sparkle!!!! There are no words to describe how beautiful this nail polish is. I couldn't capture (obviously) the incredible sparkle but this one twinkles and sparkles in every light. I'm obsessed. 

If you like dark reds, you need Bordeaux. It's delicious. 

piCture pOlish Bordeaux

piCture pOlish Bordeaux

piCture pOlish links

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.