Lynderella Cyanara Violet

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Well, it's been a long while since I've worn a Lynnderella (almost 18 months!). My beautiful nail friend Joanie (@bullepolish on Instagram) sent this Lynnderella nail polish to me as a gift. I've met some wonderful and generous people in the nail world and I am so thankful for them. Let's check out this beauty and see if my base pairing skills are still up to scratch...

Lynderella Cyanara Violet


Lynderella Cyanara Violet

I wore two coats of Lynnderella Cyanara Violet with a base of one coat of OPI Do You Have this Color in Stock-holm? I have bottle number 4 and bottle 11 is currently available on eBay for purchase so, if you like this, better grab it!

Lynnderella Limited Edition Cyanara Violet is a violet and holographic microglitter with small cyan accents and intense cyan shimmer. 12 bottles were made. 11 will be sold. I really like the shimmer in this and I think that's what sets it apart from some of the earlier Lynnderella microglitters from days of yore. The application was really, really smooth and impressive. I needed so much top coat to smooth it out which wasn't of any shock to me. I like the cyan accents in here - they really pop and look great against the violet. 

Lynderella Cyanara Violet

Lynnderella links

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.