Indie Nail Polish Looks from January 2018

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

I've got a few (three to be exact) nail looks I recently wore. All of which are "skittle" manicures and BEA-U-TI-FUL. Let's get onto the looks...

Girly Bits Grand Prospect Haul


Girly Bits Grand Prospect Haul

This first look features all Polish Con NYC Polishes from April 2017. I didn't go to this event but I was lucky enough to have a nail friend pick up these beauties for me as they were all exclusively sold at the event. Oh, wait... not my index nail. That was a Polish of the Month from Colors by Llarowe.

Middle - Girly Bits Grand Prospect Haul (3 coats)
Ring - Colors by Llarowe Times Square (1 coat!)
Pinky - Colors by Llarowe Broadway Baby (2 coats)

Absolutely LOVE the shift in all of the CbL polishes here and that Girly Bits is HUBBA HUBBA.

Girly Bits Grand Prospect Haul

On my thumb I threw on Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Not Winding You Up from the November 2017 Polish Pickup. I think this is two coats. 

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Not Winding You Up

Next up is an all Colors by Llarowe skittle in tones of purple and pink. I loved these nails. 

Colors by Llarowe Fast Eddie's Bucket List

Index - Colors by Llarowe Times Square (again because it's an amazing one coat holo shimmer)
Ring - Colors by Llarowe Fall is Calling (2 coats)
Pinky - Colors by Llarowe Once Upon a Time (2 coats)

All of these colours are so richly pigmented with the most gorgeous holo and formulation. Muah!

Colors by Llarowe Fast Eddie's Bucket List

Lastly is the most recent look I wore and they are mostly Polish Pickup polishes from December and November. 

Polish Pickup Nail Polish

I went a little wild with this combination but I like how it turned out! 

Index - Alter Ego Nail Enamel Generous Beauty (2 coats)
Middle - BLUSH Lacquers Countdown Kiss (2 coats)
Ring - Dollish Polish If One Wolf Survives, the Sheep are Never Safe (2 coats)

These are all really lovely nail polishes and I was SO SO SO impressed by Alter Ego. I received this nail polish from the Indie Expo Canada VIP Bag. What a great formula and lovely colour. 

Polish Pickup Nail Polish

Polish Pickup Nail Polish

That's all for now! Do you like posts like this? Do you like my skittles?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.