Nine Zero Lacquer October 2016 and November 2016

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I am sure you are all aware of jessFACE90 on YouTube. If not, she is one of the OG nail polish vloggers which are now a dime a dozen though Jess' videos are still my favorite for accuracy, quality and personality. I am sure you are all aware that Jess has her own line of nail polish and I have some swatches for you today!

Nine Zero Lacquer October 2016 and November 2016



Nine Zero Lacquer November 2016

This bright and cheerful pink is Nine Zero Lacquer November 2016 which is described as a bright pink holographic with holographic silver microglitter. I am wearing two coats plus top coat. This applied really well which is what I would have expected from someone like Jess. I love the finish of this because, while it is not overly unique, it's really well done. Like, a perfect nail polish and I will wear it again because it's perfect. 

Available also from Girly Bits Cosmetics.

Nine Zero Lacquer November 2016

Nine Zero Lacquer November 2016

Nine Zero Lacquer October 2016

The second polish I am sharing with you is Nine Zero Lacquer October 2016 which is described as a light brown holographic with holographic silver microglitter. This is also two coats plus top coat. A perfect formula and a really unique brown in my collection. I love how light and pretty this brown is. It sparkles like nothing else and it's very flattering on me. Another winner in my books. This one is very unique in my collection so I think I will keep it and wear it again. 

Nine Zero Lacquer October 2016

Nine Zero Lacquer October 2016

Nine Zero Lacquer October 2016

Nine Zero Lacquer links:

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.