Polished for Days at Harlow & Co. Calypso and Cupid

Monday, February 5, 2018

Over the past week I have been sharing polishes sent to me by Harlow & Co. Today, I have some more to show you! I have been shopping from Harlow & Co. since 2013 and it was kind of a gateway drug into the world of indie nail polish. I have never looked back and I don't want to. I can't imagine my world without all the gorgeousness that is indie nail polish. It's awesome to have an amazing online indie and Internationale nail polish retailer in Canada with an amazingly low free shipping threshold (all orders over $35 CAD ship free within Canada!). I am loving all of the Polished for Days that I've tried thus far.

Polished for Days Calypso Harlow & Co.


Polished for Days Calypso Harlow & Co.

Polished for Days Calypso (15 mL, $15.50 CAD) is a light purple with sterling silver flakes, gold iridescent shimmer, violet shifting blue shimmer, and gold-copper-fushcia chrome flakes. It's perfectly formulated and opaque in 2 coats. This is pretty smooth but you need a top coat to bring back the shine and make it perfectly smooth. I really love how the silver flakes work in this polish. The purple is such a lovely shade too. 

Polished for Days Calypso Harlow & Co.

The other Polished for Days I have to share is Cupid, a bright green-red iridescent flake base, red metallic flakes, and silver holographic flakes. I am wearing three thin coats here as this has a clear base but it builds up perfectly and is really smooth. I, of course, recommend top coat to bring out the most shine but this was quite smooth on its own. The green shimmer in here is just amazing - totally unlike anything else I own. It's also super cute for Valentine's Day (or even Christmas!). I really love the PfD formula and can't wait to try more in the future. 

Polished for Days Cupid Harlow & Co.

Polished for Days Cupid Harlow & Co.

Polished for Days is available from Harlow & Co.
Follow @harlowandco on Instagram 
And be sure to sign up for the Harlow & Co. newsletter so you can be alerted to the latest restocks and launches of all your favorite nail polish brands.

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.