Polish 'M Oh Pal, What a Gem Nail Polish

Monday, April 23, 2018

All the way back in the January Polish Pickup, I managed to grab a bottle of a very limited polish inspired by the Brazilian Opal. I am an opal fiend and own several pieces of opal jewelry so I had to have this. 

Polish'M Oh Pal, What a Gem Nail Polish


Polish'M Oh Pal, What a Gem Nail Polish

Polish 'M Oh Pal What a Gem! is a soft white crelly base filled with red to orange to green shifting unicorn pigment, silver galaxy holo, iridescent orange to green to yellow shifting micro glitter and rainbow iridescent shifting flakes. I wore this in one coat over two coats of OPI Funny Bunny (which used to be my favorite white crelly but I don't like it anymore so if anyone has a reco for a nice white crelly indie, please let me know!). I used one coat of Girly Bits Glitter Glaze as this was a bit textured due to all the glitter and flakes.

This polish was capped at 55 bottles so I was pretty lucky to get one for myself. I think it's gorgeous but ultimately passed it along to a new home as I know someone else deserved the chance to try it out too. And I didn't think I would wear it again. 

Polish'M Oh Pal, What a Gem Nail Polish

Polish'M Oh Pal, What a Gem Nail Polish

Polish'M Oh Pal, What a Gem Nail Polish

Polish 'M links:

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.