Cirque Colors Hygge Holiday 2017 Collection

Thursday, October 4, 2018

It's hard to believe that this polish came out almost a year ago! It will soon be time for another Holiday Collection from Cirque Colors and, well, all of the brands who still do collections. Cirque Colors has been releasing a lot of shimmers lately and they always pack a punch. Hygge is no exception!

Cirque Colors Hygge swatch by Streets Ahead Style


Cirque Colors Hygge swatch by Streets Ahead Style

I grabbed my bottle of Cirque Colors Hygge from Harlow & Co. in early 2018. It took me a while to get around to wearing this baby blue. Hygge is pronounced "hoo-gah" which means "cozy" in Danish. It's a whole lifestyle which you can watch all about here. I've never been to Europe but I really do want to go. The lifestyle is so different than in North America. If I visited, I probably wouldn't want to leave... maybe that's what's holding me back? Haha. 

Cirque Colors Hygge is a sheer blue with a copper pearlescent sheen and silver holo microglitter. The shimmer is astounding. It's so evident on the nail and the polish has a flawless formula. I used three coats plus top coat as there is a tiny bit of texture due to the microglitter. This is a definite Winter polish for me which makes sense as it was part of the Holiday collection. I can't wait to see what Cirque offers us for the Holidays this year.

Cirque Colors Hygge swatch by Streets Ahead Style

Cirque Colors Hygge swatch by Streets Ahead Style

Cirque Colors links:
Cirque Colors shop

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.