Fair Maiden Polish Hello, Clarice and Rogue Lacquer It's On Like Donkey Kong Swatches

Sunday, May 26, 2019


It's been a while since I've shared an mani that I've actually worn beyond swatching. It ends now! Full disclosure: I wore this particular mani a few months ago but it was so pretty I had to share it. Both polishes are from the Polish Pickup and I purchased them myself though I did actually get Fair Maiden Hello Clarice secondhand because I missed it and had regrets. The Rogue Lacquer was purchased directly from PPU.

Fair Maiden Polish Hello, Clarice swatch by Streets Ahead Style


Fair Maiden Polish Hello, Clarice swatch by Streets Ahead Style

Fair Maiden Hello Clarice is inspired by Silence of the Lambs, it is a muted blue-grey linear holographic with color shifting copper to gold iridescent flakes and glitter that shifts copper to gold to green. The shimmer in this is mesmerizing and it's why I had to have it. I love the combo of flakies and shimmer against the blue-grey base. I am wearing two coats plus top coat. I really love the Fair Maiden Polish formula - it's smooth and very long lasting on me. 

Fair Maiden Polish Hello, Clarice swatch by Streets Ahead Style

Rogue Lacquer It's On Like Donkey Kong swatch by Streets Ahead Style

Rogue Lacquer It's On Like Donkey Kong is a copper, gold, silver, cyan, blue, red, rainbow metallic flake bomb with added holo and copper and magenta holo glitters. SO SPARKLY! This polish is freaking awesome. I thought I would just try as an accent but it blew my freaking mind. I am wearing just two coats plus top coat and it is so smooth and PACKED with flakes. I wish I could wear this always because it makes me so happy. It stole the show even though the Fair Maiden is absolutely stunning too. 


Rogue Lacquer It's On Like Donkey Kong swatch by Streets Ahead Style

Fair Maiden Polish Hello, Clarice swatch by Streets Ahead Style

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.